Wedding Venue Spotlight: Inn on the Twenty, Jordan Ontario
In a personal challenge to not only blog more, but to also ensure I am providing valuable content to my readers, I’ve decided to start a new series. This series will walk you through some of my favourite venues in the Niagara region. We’ll talk about costs, additional fees, what’s included, pros and cons and look at past weddings in those locations.
To kick off the series, I’m spotlighting The Inn on the Twenty in Jordan Ontario.
I can’t say enough great things about the Inn on the Twenty. The food is amazing, the staff is amazing, the view is amazing, and to top it off, it’s very affordable.
Here are the quick facts:
Capacity: 140 in the Windows room (pictured above), and 60 on the Vitners Cellar.
On-site ceremony space? The Inn on the Twenty has three options located at the Cave Springs Vineyard. The Escarpment Site, in the Vineyard, or the Newly Renovated Retreat building. This is located about 10-15 minutes away from the Inn.
*Capacity for the retreat building for ceremonies is 120 people + standing bridal party
Fees: There is no rental fee for the use of the reception space at the Inn on the Twenty. There is a minimum food and beverage requirement which differs depending on your date.
*MAY-OCTOBER—Windows On The Twenty: 75 adults for private evening functions on Friday, 50 adults from
Sunday through Thursday, and 100 adults for private functions on Saturday or the Sunday of a long weekend;
Vintner’s Cellar: minimum 30 adults Sunday through Saturday.
• NOVEMBER-APRIL—Windows On The Twenty: 50 adults for private evening functions on Sunday-Friday, 75
adults for private functions on Saturday or the Sunday of a long weekend; Vintner’s Cellar: minimum 30 adults
Sunday through Saturday.
Ceremony Fees: 2017 – $ 825.00 + HST or $ 875.00 with use of the golf cart.
Average menu price per person: $125++ pp (includes food and bar package)
Discounts: Friday and Sunday during summer months $115 ++ PP. Winter pricing $105 ++ pp.
Availability for 2017? Saturdays after Nov 25th and a a few Friday dates in the Windows room. Availability all year in the Vitners Cellar.
- Incredible Staff
- “foodie-worthy” meals
- all-inclusive packages
- Outdoor Vineyard ceremony space + back up location.
- Accommodations for B&G and guests on site or close by.
- Flexibility- staff is very willing to work with B&G and their wants/needs.
- No bands allowed. If you are someone hoping for a band at your wedding, this isn’t the venue for you. I believe it is due to all of the windows/glass in the room.
- Blue Carpet… sorry y’all. I don’t see the blue carpet changing, but with all of the pros above, it’s definitely not a deal breaker. Use neutral colours like the wedding above or add a touch of navy into your colour scheme to blend your design in with the room instead of trying to fight it.