Wedding Venue Spotlight: Kurtz Orchards Weddings, Niagara on the Lake
Let’s talk about one of the most romantic wedding venues in all of Niagara, Kurtz Orcahrds. Apple, peach & plum trees strung with cafe lights, under the stars and a warm summer breeze. Kurtz Orchards weddings are full of charming detail and come with endless options at your fingertips. There are two sides of Kurtz, the Market side which features a wooden bridge that traverses over a koi pond, a ceremony gazebo, a clear span tent complete with draping and a wooden floor as well as an indoor barn-like option in the market. The original Gracewood side of Kurtz Orchards features the most magical ceremony locations, a bridal and a groom’s suite, a garden for cocktails, and a fully lined and wooden-floored tent over looking the vineyards.
The tent holds 300 people. With 48 acres of space, more tents can be added to accommodate what is needed.
ON-SITE CEREMONY SPACE?
Yes, the most beautiful ceremony locations in the middle of an orchard, in front of a vineyard.. the options are endless.
The current site fee for Kurtz Orchards is $7500++. This includes exclusive use of your side of the property, Marquee Tent (lighting and draping), Folding tables and Mahogany charivari chairs for dining, White folding chairs for ceremony, Dance floor, Vintage string lighting and tiki lights, Outdoor living furniture, Fire tables and lounge Chairs, Bartender liquor, liquor licence and ice.
AVERAGE MENU PRICE PER PERSON:
$95.00++ for a three course meal from May to October
All weddings are priced the same due to only being able to have 24 events per side.
AVAILABILITY FOR 2017?
There may be spots open due to cancellation. It never hurts to call and ask to see what might be available.
- Both sides of the property come with a permanent tent which includes draping and the most beautiful wood floors.
- Endless possibilities for your wedding. Under the stars, in the tent, half and half, in the orchard, etc.
- Tasty food!
- Anne and her coordinating staff are amazing. They really care about every client on site. The serving staff works hard and is amazing too!
- There is a lot included in your venue rental fee.
- One of the best locations for photos in Niagara on the Lake, hands-down.
- The site fee can sound scary at $7500++. Think about it this way.. if you were on a private residence the tent would cost you $3000+, the floor for that sized tent (which would be plywood and carpet not the beautiful wood floor you see here) would cost $4000+. Right there alone you are almost at the venue fee. With that you get your tables, chivari chairs and you can customize the colour of your linen by visiting Simply Beautiful, so a lot of your decor budget is already included in the fee.
- The 11:00 pm sound curfew. As mentioned in other venue spotlights, this is standard and is to be expected with any Niagara on the Lake outdoor wedding venue.
Perfectly styled dresses that pair perfectly with a Kurtz Orchards wedding