*Florals in the above photo were provided and designed by Bloom and Company
Last week we broke down the initial parts of our services (Email communication, budgeting & venue and vendor sourcing). Today I’ll break down the amount of detail that goes into our Full-Scale Design Proposal process.
We spend about one full week working on the perfect initial design for our clients based on the ideas they’ve given us. Our proposal includes everything that is a visual factor as well as the elements that help create the desired atmosphere. We break down the following into detailed ideas and sketch pictures to put the ideas in our head on paper.
- “Altar design”
- Aisle Design
- What will guests sit on?
- Ceremony programs
- What will enhance the guest experience? A water station on a hot day? An apple cider station on a cool fall day?
- How can we make that beautiful
- Layout of the event
- Types of food, signature drinks, bar design
- Linen choices
- Signage/ Stationery
- Head Table Design (Style of table, linen, floral piece(s), style of chair)
- Guest Tables Design (style of table, linen, centerpiece design, style of chairs, charger plates, stationery design( menus, escort cards, table numbers) )
- Room Layout
- Overall “wow” appeal as guests enter the room
- Lighting, music, signature drinks – elements that can suggest the desired tone.
Invitations that will echo the entire design/tone of the event.
A basic idea of how the flowers will look.
After we complete the design proposal, we’ll sit down with our clients to go over the design elements that they want to implement. Once they’ve decided we will get firm quotes on all outside decor.
Complete Floral Proposal/ Quote
Once our clients decor has been decided we will work on putting together a detailed Proposal and Quote for them. This includes everything from type of flowers in each arrangement to how many of each arrangement are needed with a detailed quote on the cost of the service.
Stay tuned for Part 3 where we’ll skip ahead to what we take care of in the week leading up to the wedding.